[Linux-Anyway] Re: Scott Ritter

  • From: Horror Vacui <horrorvacui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:46:24 +0200

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:23:57 -0400
HaywireMac wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:23:28 +0200
> Godwin Stewart <gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx> uttered:
>
> > Maybe I'm stupid but what does this have to do with Linux?
>
> John is, I believe, looking for an open forum for lively debate, and
> this one, though aimed at Linux in particular, perhaps seemed more
> open to OT posts on political or other issues, though I must admit the
> Iraq thing is waaaaaay out there in that sense.

So why the hell does he insist to post off topic, instead of joining
some political discussion group? I wonder does he also go to his
hardware store to buy aspirin? There's a limit to the "openness" of any
newsgroup, and that's posting completely off-topic.

John has the options to post something linux-related, or bugger off.

Cheers

--
Horror Vacui

Registered Linux user #257714