[Linux-Anyway] Re: Scott Ritter

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 11:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

> > John has the options to post something linux-related, or
> > bugger off.

> Woopsy, wrong newsgroup. I thought I was in Linux newbies, and
> have behaved in exactly the same way that made Meph start this
> one in the first place. I'll have to watch my back for some
> time on now.

  And this is why I won't "fly off the handle" when I see such
posts as John's.  Yes, John, you should at least ~try~ to relate
OT posts to Linux, though occasionally posting things which can't
be related but effect us all is perfectly alright.  Then there's
the fact, as humans (the low life-form we are) we make mistakes
as the one Horror had by mistaking this list for the Yahoo group.

  Remember always:  Shit happens.

> Ok, I've been a bit harsh here - sorry. But even if the group
> welcomes off-topic discussions, it is a linux group.

  Harsh is in your Nature.  Let it fly!;-)

  Meph

--
  Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom.  The first
  is being a bore.