[Linux-Anyway] Re: Scott Ritter

  • From: Horror Vacui <horrorvacui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 16:23:07 +0200

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:03:31 +0000
John wrote:

> I just finished watching a TV programme called "hard talk"
> inwhich the usual anker man gave a blistering interview with
> Scott Ritter, the former UN weapons inspector and he simply
> demolished all the barbed  questions thrown at him.

Well, if this is the kind of thing that got "censored" in the Mandrake
forum, making you a refugee, it'll be the same here. That is, your talk
won't be "censored", it's simply far off topic (without even pretending
to be in any way connected with what this newsgroup is about). This is a
linux newsgroup with the primary goal of helping newbies with their
start, not a political forum.

I myself like to post off-topic commentaries and play a bit of a troll
sometimes. But you're going a bit too far.

Cheers

--
Horror Vacui

Registered Linux user #257714