[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Licensing question

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:49:59 -0600

Christian,

I think I already answered this question. The license is definitely LGPL
with no modifications. I don't know how the wrong information is still
in http://www.jjb-software.cem/liblouis-guide.html . I thought I had
updated it. Needs another look. Thanks for bringing this up.

John

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org