[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Licensing question

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:48:59 +0100

Hi

On Tue, 2008-12-23 at 06:56 -0600, John J. Boyer wrote:
> I have discussed licensing with ViewPlus, the other copyright
> holder

This brings up another interesting question: In the manual it says that
liblouis and liblouisxml is Copyright by three parties: JJB, ViewPlus
and BRLTTY. But above you are saying that there are only two. Is this
another thing I need to fix in the manual? Or is only the manual
Copyright BRLTTY?

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired