[liblouis-liblouisxml] Generate both chunked and single file html documentation with automake

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:29:54 +0100

Hi John

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 08:24 -0600, John J. Boyer wrote:
> That reminds me of another concern. Would it be possible to have texinfo
> produce a single xhtml document, like my original which could be
> transcribed into braille using xml2brl? This would be in addition to the
> itemized documentation now produced.

This is easily achievable by adding the following line to
doc/Makefile.am:

# generate one big html file
AM_MAKEINFOHTMLFLAGS = --no-headers --no-split

The problem is that this is not in addition to the itemized
documentation. I don't quite know how to generate both the itemized and
the single file version of html.

Any ideas from the autotool experts?

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired