[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Highlight liblouis features in the intro text

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:29:28 -0600

Christian,

Sounds great! How about adding at the end "the library comes with tools
for testing and debugging tables."

On another topic, can you change the license from GPL to LGPL? I
couldn't do it for some reason. This is important, because, as someone
on the ist once said GPL is the kiss of death for any commercial
application. We want the software to be used as widely as possible,
while still remaining fully open-source.

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org