[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Highlight liblouis features in the intro text

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:45:15 -0600

Christian,

I just looked at the liblouis page. Looks good. I've been thinking it
would also be nice to show that the software is being used in some
important applications. So I am wondering
if an extra paragraph could
be added saying something like:

liblouis has features to support screen-reading programs. This has led
to its use in two Open Source screenreaders, NVDA and Orca. It is also
used in some commercial assistive technology applications.

It would be nice if the people whre using liblouis and liblouisxml would
come forward and identify themselves so their applications can be
included.

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org