[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: BrailleBlaster Release: 64-bit Windows

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 02:51:59 -0500

Greg,

A Mac version should be available soon. Most of the activitgy regarding
this is on the BrailleBlaster list (brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). The
Mac version will also be 64-bit. It will have some quirks, but these
will be fixed in time. Check http://www.brailleblaster.org in a few days
to see if the Mac version is there.

John

John J. Boyer, Executive Director