[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Back translation

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:41:14 +0100

OK, I now have the issue occurring.

Issues like:
knowledgeen
fromen

are coming out. So there is an issue with the detection of when it should be a single letter contraction.

Michael Whapples
On 24/06/2014 11:34, Michael Whapples (Redacted sender mwhapples@xxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
Could you expand on this, I see nothing wrong with en-us-g2.ctb.

Could you give actual and expected results for us to compare.

Michael Whapples
On 24/06/2014 11:28, Ken Perry wrote:

Since I received no response last night does this mean no one knows of the back translation problems.No one cares, or the problems I found only happen on my build.

Ken