[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Back translation

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 11:28:04 +0000

Correct there are bunches of back translation issues but this one is pretty
blaring and did not used to be here in either the ueb or the us g2 tables.  I
know this because my name is Ken as you see and I used to be able to type it
fine in the bp18 word processor that used the tables to back translate.

Ken