[LRflex] Re: Trouble in Paradise?

  • From: "keith.r.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxx" <keith.r.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:37:52 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hi David,

For what it is worth I had a similar problem with a HK sourced adapter=20
- execpt it did not work at all. I was going to return it and had=20
emailed the seller until i cleaned the 'electronic contact' on the=20
adapter. It seems some glue (or something like resin) might have got=20
onto the contact area when the 'module' is attached and may have either=20
been an electrical insulator or possibly just caused a mechanical=20
tolerance problem - I had to scrape it off - cleaner would not move it.=20
It worked fine after that. Any sign of glue on the adapter you have?

Best regards
Keith

Canon.