[LRflex] Re: Trouble in Paradise?

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:41:32 +0200

Dear David.

As an "old horse" in embedded computers, I can offer a "PRO" alternative:

http://www.otto-office.fr/index.cgi?accueil=+&Referrer=60297931&Page=/catalogue/AfficheOffre.cgi?refarticle=97931&xtor=AL-602&shopbot=1

This point to the plastic Mars Staedtler Eraser.

You can clean the gold contact of your camera. But one *little* swing is
enough. You should see the difference after the application.

This eraser does not remove the gold but the dirt on it.

You can train on a SD card for instance if you are not sure about this tip.

G'day!

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.