[LRflex] Re: OT: Micro 4/3 , Leica R & M users, plus other goodies

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:54:52 +0200

David Young wrote:

Bill wrote:

Charlie, David, Doug, Miha, Philippe, Steve, Ted, Walter,

And my thanks all of you. I feel as if I just came from a graduate
seminar on the finer points of digital photography, which this list
always seems to me to be.

All the best,
Bill

Always glad, Bill, when you or anyone finds the list to be helpful.  :-)

That, and sharing our images and improving our skills, is what it's all about.

So we're just a bunch of good ol'pals, which is what I meant when I referred to Leica's prime achievement - bringing motleyed people together in such a positive manner

Philippe, really happy to be on the list

David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net