[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex meter

  • From: "David Young" <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:08:06 -0700

Javier:

Oops... my mistake... not quite awake here... to early in the morning!

Should your friends wish an instruction book, it can be downloaded for free=
 in .pdf format by going to

http://www3.telus.net/~telyt  and then clicking on INSTRUCTION BOOKS on the=
 left.  On the next page, under the line "available in .pdf format", they=
 should click on Leicaflex.  Note that the book downloads as two .pdf=
 files.

Hope this helps.

David.

Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm