[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex meter

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:03:11 +0200

Sl2 Mot is switched on all the time, the SL and SL2 are switched on by
the rewind lever.
Thanks for starting this thread, I just looked at my Mot - the batteries
were leaking. Hope I can rescue the battery holder with a bit of
milliput epoxy, one of the contact
sockets has rotted its holder.
If not, any one got a spare??
Douglas