[LRflex] Re: Digital Workflow - How Do You Cope?

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:46:25 -0800

So, a lightroom question.  I use it and love it.  But, since all changes are
non-destructive, does anyone have a good workflow for saving the images?  My
tendency is to save all my RAW files on DVD, then work on them and then
export the ones I have worked on to TIFF or Photoshop files.  That means
more DVDs.  I toyed with the idea of exporting the catalog to DVD, but what
good will that be when lightroom is no longer available in 10 years?

Aram