[LRflex] Re: Digital Workflow - How Do You Cope?

Great tips!

David, your contact sheet idea is great. Will start to print my own.
Lightroom (mentioned by Philippe) seems great tool too! It`s popular among
photographers (so I read on forums) and It`s on my shopping list. And as
Doug said, we (he) spend(s) much more time with each photo on the computer.
And I HATE that. I wish CCD/CMOS sensors were more clever.

And as a side note, backups on DVDs or external drivers wont last forever
(well nothing does). And reading a DVD after 10 years is very questionable.
Even if the DVD itself holds, the format (and the software to read) might be
well forgotten in 10 years (do you still remember floppy disk ;-)))

Thanks and happy shooting!

Miha