Re: malfunctioning M6 meter

  • From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 20:14:30 -0400

Oliver,

Funny you should mention that.  I recently sent in an M6 classic to Sherry
Krauter for the same affliction.  In my case it required a replacement of
the main circuit board.  We (Sherry) had hoped that the fault might lie in a
lesser circuit board, but alas, such was not to be.

At any rate, I would think that Sherry would be well poised to help.

Good luck............Julian