Re: Leica Telyt & adapters

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:19:37 +0100

Bart,
I have one of these too, how do you connect the shutter release to the Canon DSLR?
Douglas

Bart Peeren wrote:
Henning,
I use an old (60's-70's) Novoflex 5.6/400mm Noflexar with "squeeze-focussing" on both Pentax and Canon Dslr.
Same results as Telyt and any adapter still available from Novoflex!

Bart.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henning Wulff" <henningw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>