Re: #225

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:01:22 -0700

amazing resemblance to other clouds I have seen very recently...

Steve

Graham:
225 is one of your best. You've elevated your canal boat series with this
one: the foreground stalks and shadows on the water point my eye to the
boat. Then the boat grabs my interest and the canal leads my eye right to
the great cloud shape. The trees frame the cloud to top it off. Very nice!

At 11:21 AM 7/17/2005, you wrote:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05225.htm

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album248

Graham http://geebeephoto.com