Re: #225

  • From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:11:55 -0700

Hi Sonny:

Without any question, I trust you. But in my faded memory I thought I remembered you removed something from the picture in Photoshop and I didn't realize it. Maybe you just cropped it and took off a bit of the right side shortening the floor. I am pretty sure I commented on it at the time saying I liked the first one with more floor in front of the chairs.

Could have been another picture - anyway, whichever it was, I recall that I was amazed when you explained it to me.

Ted

----- Original Message ----- From: <SonC@xxxxxxx>