Re: #225

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:36:52 EDT

Now this one has a little Photoshop work  done to it!

http://www.sonc.com/mars_natch.htm

In a message  dated 7/20/2005 3:12:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
tedbayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:
Hi Sonny:

Without any question, I trust you.  But in my  faded memory I thought I
remembered you removed something from the picture  in Photoshop and I didn't
realize it.  Maybe you just cropped it and  took off a bit of the right side
shortening the floor.  I am pretty  sure I commented on it at the time saying
I liked the first one with more  floor in front of the chairs.

Could have been another picture - anyway,  whichever it was, I recall that I
was amazed when you explained it to  me.

Ted

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com