[klaatumail] Re: Cough cough

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:58:48 -0400

> We're only a short while south of you here in
> Rhode Island,

I don't think I ever realized you were so close!  Wow!

> But it's pretty mild compared to a decade ago
> when massive forest fires in Quebec yellowed
> our skies for days.

Strange. I've been here my entire life and I don't recall that
happening. How on earth could I forget about it?  Maybe since there was
no smell?  Or maybe we were overcast for those days and wouldn't have
noticed it anyways.  I don't know. Can't recall that happening at all.

Dave