[klaatumail] Re: Cough cough

  • From: Wesle Dymoke <wesdym@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 07:43:48 -0700 (PDT)

We're only a short while south of you here in Rhode Island, and getting it,
too. A strange cast to the air, with a metallic tinge. But it's pretty mild
compared to a decade ago when massive forest fires in Quebec yellowed our skies
for days. One guy I worked with who was from Tornado Alley was kind of freaked
out by it. "If our sky looked like that," he told us, "we'd be looking for
shelter." But I don't remember any smell from that. My suspicion is that this
is less intense, but lower to the ground.