[kismac] Re: A few obscure and simple questions

  • From: Theo Baschak <tbaschak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:13:37 -0600

wow!

i just compiled r50 from subversion, and I guess i havn't seen any
screenshots or anything of it yet, because I am very impressed with
the new look and functionality. Now i'm REALLY gonna need to bug my
friends to take me out wardriving.

I'd put a copy of the binary up, but
a) i dunno if i built the installer
b) not sure if its linked to something special on my system

Theo