[kismac] Re: A few obscure and simple questions

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:57:45 +0100

P.S.  Mick, I really think KisMACng is at a point where it's worth replacing KisMAC original on the web site... am I missing something?

You are missing my exams ;o) Seriously i am a little afraid of the high load in my inbox.

a couple of thing that need to be done before kismacng is ready for everybody:

1.) the cracking user-friendliness you mentioned already
2.) more apple script support (mainly to do automated tests)
3.) i wanted to do make reinjection working again.
4.) the "documentation" needs to become a documentation
5.) perhaps more care about the atheros driver (i do not know how far this is possible. the hal creates undebuggable crashes currently, perhaps try to port reyks openhal)
6.) add localization support again

point 4 and 6 can actually be done by anyone who is interested. point 5 is currently not even close to be compatible with my schedule.
i will post however a newly compiled version this weekend. it will be available on <http://alpha.binaervarianz.de> .

mick

ps: some got some pcaps for the different cracking scenarios? erik? i lost mine, when my ipod harddisk crashed....