[kismac] Re: A few obscure and simple questions

  • From: Glen MacPherson <tuffimak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:23:47 -0800

Hi All.

Thank you everybody for the crash course in Kismac and related hardware. I gave a second go on Kismac 0.12 and although it seems to do odd things with my (10.3.7) Finder upon startup, I have no complaints at this point, just looking forward to watching the evolution of this product.

Btw, thumbs up on the DWL 122 - just perfect for the job. Can't wait to slap together my own cheapie parabolic antenna using it.

In case anybody cares, my local Apple store sells a universal adapter (car/airport, etc) for the ridiculous price of $179.00 CDN, and the serial-to-USB adapter (for my GPS) for the equally dumb price of $80.00 CDN. Hello Ebay.ca.

Cheers.

Glen