[kegswindows] Re: Outlook Express Freezes Win XP Computer

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:41:45 -0800

Hi,

I appreciate your responses.  I did look for KB articles at both Symantec
and Microsoft sites but didn't find much.  Last night I tried sending myself
an email and it worked fine, and it seems to be fine today.  I
double-checked the emails that I received during the problem and none were
especially large files.

I suppose for now I'll have to be satisfied without knowing what caused the
slowing/almost freezing performance.  But I'm thankful it's working!!

Again, thanks for being there, everyone.

Kurt
http://www.myildportal.com
referral number: 1827854
password: guest