[kegswindows] Re: Outlook Express Freezes Win XP Computer

  • From: "Larry Shaw " <lshaw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 07:14:25 -0800

Kurt,

I have had similar problems with my system at work, though not at home.

In my case, some messages from some spammers just cause OE to hang for
interminable periods of time, usually until I get impatient enough that
I kill the OE session.

I have submitted reports to MS and have gotten back a diagnostic report
that there are compatability problems with some versions of Flash
Player.

Larry