[kegswindows] Re: Outlook Express Freezes Win XP Computer

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:11:29 -0800

The curious thing is that I use Norton AV which displays an envelope icon
with a blue arrow pointing up/down when sending/receiving and that blue
arrow is not moving like it normally does.  Also, I'm using OE on my Win98
in the meantime and there's no problem.

Kurt
http://www.myildportal.com
ref #: 1827854, pass: guest