[KACT] Re: help!!

  • From: "Bohler,Nancy" <nbohler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:13:25 -0600

One of the things I use to teach Stoichiometry is the three step method:

           1)  Go for the moles! (change all quantities to moles)

           2) Compare (compare the moles given to the moles wanted)

           3) Go Back! (change the quantities back to the units wanted)

I have a cheer that I do for the kids called Go For the Moles!!!! .. Man!.
Once they have seen a old, fat lady to that cheer, . they DO NOT forget it.
( I have kids coming back from college telling me when they started stoich
in college, the memory of that cheer all came flooding back to haunt them.
Ha!)  I don't know if that will help any... N

  _____