[JA] Wrong Address

  • From: jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:51:56 -0400

Juno's own E-mail program is one of its best features.  Old versions can
be installed on old and new hardware without interfering with other
programs on those machines.  New versions require somewhat newer hardware
(I'm using Version 5.0.33) but they aren't bad.

> Subject: [JA] $10 Customer
> From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>

> >CS> Also, even when I've provided my own email address
> >> for a reply, whoever you're writing may not use it.

> JH>The problem with a Juno address is, it provides poor
>> Web access to your mail.

CS> Of course my Juno address. It's the only one I have.

No great difficulty fixing that, eh?  Get others as appropriate to your
needs.

CS> If I write a message from the library and "they"
> reply, I'll never see the reply.

Is that when you use the library's Web access to reach the Juno Webmail
page, or are you using some other method for writing the message?

CS> If I access the Web from my sister's and "they" reply, she'll
> send the message on to me, but she rarely checks her mail.

Are you using your Juno account as installed on her machine, or her
account, or
another account?  This account is my main Juno E-mail account, and it is
on over a dozen different computers, half of them belonging to relatives.
 About half of those relatives are Juno users themselves; the others only
have Juno installed because I am likely to visit again.   Very convenient
for me.   And what do they get out of it?   Software repairs,
installations and advice.

How many places have Juno set up for you to use your account?  Only your
machine and your sister's?

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org