[JA] Wrong Address

  • From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 02:14:05 EDT

Jim -

>> If I go  to the library for Web access, I put this Juno address >> in
the message I send from a website.

>Send from what website?

------

The library's copy of whatever browser they're using to whatever website
I'm looking at - genealogy, the little nderground railroad that gave
Chicgo's Loop its name, whatever. You know - "to contact the owners of
this website...." No Juno or Juno webmail involved!

>Or do you prefer to use a site that doesn't do that, and >hope your
correspondents will be thoughtful enough to address their >replies
correctly?

------

Well, they ask for my email address. If they aren't going to use it, why
do they bother?

>>JH >How many places have Juno set up for you to use your account?  >>>
Only your machine and your sister's?

>CS> Just on this one at home.
>
>Why's that, Carolyn?  Isn't it more fun to be able to use Juno >whenever
>you visit?

------

I'm on disability. I go practically noplace except to my sister's or
maybe Mom's. Mostly to my sister's and we take her car to Mom's.
Christmas and Easter at my cousin's, but , again, I go to my sister's, we
pick up Mom and my aunt (they're in the same retirement village), and go
to my cousin's.

>Incidentally, multiple E-mail addresses can be handy for organizing
>large >amounts of mail.  As a light user I only use two Juno addresses,
one >for >attachments and one for other messages.

--------

Yes, I've thought about doing that but most people who are going to write
to me have this address.

Is it possible to easily save a message from one account to another
account or would it have to be sent from one and downloaded by the other?
I suppose I could just do my transfer-in-DOS - save to a folder in one
account, move the entire folder to the other account, being careful to
make sure folder numbers and DIRECTOR.FRMs are done properly.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html