[JA] Saving Web Pages to Hard Drive

  • From: Michael Schweitzer <schweitzersf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:27:29 -0700

}Subject: [JA] Saving Web Pages to Hard Drive
}From: carolynstoffel
}Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:34:04 EDT

}She had also printed off some medication information. Mom and I were
both
}taking it. I wanted the page or so of information but not the thirteen
}(not kidding) pages of listings of who had it for sale at what prices.
}
}
}Shouldn't there be a .simple. way to save this kind of thing and discard
}what is of no interest?
}

        While Jèrel's solution is a fine one, another is to go to
        <www.softewarelabs.com> and download ScreenPrint.

        It makes your "Print Scrn" key work just as it did in the
        "good old" DOS days.  It also allows you to just
        "capture" the image to the clipboard, or a file etc.  The
        free version (Gold) is quite adequate.

        Michael