[JA] Juno-web

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:06:16 EDT

> [perhaps being in a more civilized font such at Times New >Roman or
Arial [proportional fonts], rather than Courier [monospaced >font]].

-------

Personally, I'd prefer a monospaced font. Trouble is, the Courier
available in this version of Windows (3.1) is rather faint and it's the
only monospaced available.

 My vision isn't the best these days - hard to believe I used to be able
to read dates and mint marks on coins. I think I'm using FixedSys at the
moment because its fairly dark. But I still sometimes have trouble with a
word like "flit". It can look like a black blob.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html