[JA] Re: Juno-web

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:13:20 -0700

Monospace fonts do not blur letters together, however they take up more
space on the screen than a proportional font. Both fonts you mention,
Courier and FixedSys are monospaced. When I had a blurry 14" monitor I
found that proportional spaced, sans serif, bitmap fonts gave me the best
compromise between readability and compactness. You might try MS Sans
Serif or System, and compare them to what you use now. You might want to
experiment with bold as well. Your mileage may vary. On the other hand,
do not print out with MS Sans Serif unless you like jaggy letters.

thepccat

[re fonts[