[JA] Re: Juno's cookies

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:35:35 PDT

}Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:00:13 EDT
}Subject: [JA] Re: Juno's cookies
}From: bob.in.jersey

}On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:26:50 PDT, Jèrel DD Arbaugh wrote, in part:
}>      In short, people from juno and the operators of the mailing
}> list server that is rejecting your mail (NOT the list owner, but
}> the server owner) need to talk to each other about the problem.

}It's NOT the mailing list host (Yahoo) that is causing the problem,
}Jèrel, just the foreign recipient's mail provider; still, I will
}consider your idea, because I doubt the list moderator will un$ub
}him -- it probably isn't his fault.

        Oh, I thought the list server, not one of the lists members isp's
server, that was bouncing the message.

}BTW J, why are your letters post-dated one year?
}--
}BoB

        The battery in this thing is dead.  I need to fix it!  I some
times get the date wrong when I boot.  I need to write some thing to warn
me of any unreasonable values.
--
| Computerist.    This user is located in California.  It is a violation
of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this user.
---