[JA] Juno E-Mail Probs??

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 06:46:18 -0400

I've been having problems this week or so with late e-mail also, but only
from my various yahoogroups lists (and I don't see this on the lists that
go to my AOL account). I'm thinking it may be due to the code-red virus
(servers down) and not necessarilly a ploy by Juno. Other listservs
appear to be running fine.
(I've observed one other person with this problem with Juno/Yahoo who
isn't on this list, so it isn't just me.)

Also for 5 days or so earlier this month, people on AOL were not getting
yahoogroups e-mail. Yahoogroups changed an IP address on an server, and
AOL saw all this mail coming in from an unknown address (there must be
millions of AOL users subscribed to some yahoogroups list or another) -
and trashed it thinking it was spam - see this URL:

http://news.search.com/click?sl,news.43.232.942.0.12.aol+mail.0,http%3A%2
F%2Fnews%2Ecnet%2Ecom%2Fnews%2F0%2D1005%2D200%2D6651241%2Ehtml

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx