[JA] Re: Juno E-Mail Probs??

  • From: rsgilmore@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 08:25:49 -0400

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:24:14 -0400 writefromtheheart@xxxxxxxx writes:
>    Is anyone else having problems with Juno Mail?  <>  For about a week
now I've been getting a slew of e-mails dated from the 3rd to the 8th!!
Some are new, some I know I already got. <>

<<<<  Same happening here... appears to most affect mailing-list traffic;

 from the header trail,  it's getting jammed up between the Juno
server-systems (mail comes in, takes *a while* to go back out...)

>  I can't help but think Juno is purposely screwing with mail delivery
to force us free e-mail customers to either pay or leave. Very
disappointing! <>

<<<<  Wouldn't  *completely* discount that paranoia, given some other
*brilliant* moves of their Marketing Dept lately...  BUT...
I recall the same stuff happening when they started into Mail.com,  but
hadn't announced...

SOooo...  maybe they're getting the Beta-mail ready to unveil..?
Hope-hope... !?!?

Juno webmail address(s):
'   http://webmail.juno.com   (good luck !)
'      http://beta-webmail.juno.com   MUCH better.