[JA] Juno E-Mail Probs??

  • From: writefromtheheart@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:24:14 -0400

Hi...
   Is anyone else having problems with Juno Mail? I have 4.0 Build 11 and
I use it for e-mail only. I've been using Juno since the very beginning
(was a beta tester even) and I have never had single problem til this
past week. For about a week now I've been getting a slew of e-mails dated
from the 3rd to the 8th!! Some are new, some I know I already got. Mail
sent to me takes anywhere frpm 2-5 days to get to my e-mail account. I
tried contacting Juno and got the stupid canned message, and I'm not
about to pay a buck a minute for tech help. I can't help but think Juno
is purposely screwing with mail delivery to force us free e-mail
customers to either pay or leave. Very disappointing!

Sue