[JA] Re: Corrupted mailbox??

  • From: George W Hurless <dwnldgwh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:38:58 -0500

George, sorry this took so long to answer.

*BTW, are you sure you got that error message number correct?  All the
error message numbers I can remember seeing have 8 numbers (i.e.
533-10067), no 7 like a phone number.*

 George, my notes are buried in the trash so can't check what I wrote
down, I thought at the time it was strange that a message number looked
like a phone number.

*one other thing I can think of that you might have tried would be to use
the Juno Backup Wizard to save your mail, then restore the backup and see
if that might straighten things out.*

I can't find  the Backup Wizard app, but that reminded me of the Juno
Save app which I used once, but forgot about this time.

*Whoops... never did finish that help file and get that little program
posted...  better put that on my "to-do" list.*

That's why I haven't seen it listed..:-) It's a great little app for us
pack rats using 5.0.
Geo.