[JA] Re: Corrupted mailbox??

  • From: George Lunt <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 04:45:52 GMT

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001  George W Hurless <dwnldgwh@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>Yes since 5.0 I have had to rebuild my folders a >couple of times, BUT this
>was the first time I >got those particular messages.

Hi George, and All,

BTW, are you sure you got that error message number correct?  All the error
message numbers I can remember seeing have 8 numbers (i.e. 533-10067), no 7
like a phone number.

>I finally moved the ATR & BDB files to the >restore sub folder & restarted
>Juno to see what >would happen.

Yikes...

>On restart I did not get the message
>boxes, so it did not shut down, it took a long >time but Juno finally rebuilt
>the ATR & BDB files >in the User folder...

Yep, should definitely expect that...  one other thing I can think of that you
might have tried would be to use the Juno Backup Wizard to save your mail, then
restore the backup and see if that might straighten things out.  Probably not,
but hey, recreating those folders couldn't be much of a picnic.

>The BDB file contains user folders but still not >sure what the ATR file
>contains.

I believe it's the Index key to the BDB file.

>BTW the mime2frm wont work the way I tried it, >didn't think it would tho.
>Still works great tho >the way it is suppose to Jerel.

Whoops... never did finish that help file and get that little program posted...
 better put that on my "to-do" list.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org