[JA] Corrupted mailbox??

  • From: ljwilliams1@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:55:39 -0400

> Problem; Since the 31st, when I open this account a message box
> states :
> Juno is verifying your e mail folders, please wait.
> The next message reads : Juno has detected a technical problem with
> your mailbox and was able to repair it. The messages which are affected

> by this problem were marked "unread" and placed in a new folder called
> 'restored 8/1/2001'.
> I press the *ok* button then a message box states: Unspecified
> error,
> message 533-0044, (which is an old phone number).
> I press the *ok* button on that box & Juno shuts down.
> This is ver. 5.0.33

I shall be watching for a reply to this one!  I have had this happen
atleast two times after I was upgraded to 5.0 (do not remember which
build) but not since upgrading to Build 33.  I just chalked it up to the
fact that the harddrive on my home computer is in desparate need of
replacing.  It has not happened on my computer at work.

I have noticed one thing though.  Sometimes when I log off JUNO a popup
window appears saying that JUNO is compressing my files.  This does not
occur all the time.

L Jane

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org