[JA] Re: Corrupted mailbox??

  • From: George W Hurless <dwnldgwh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:33:26 -0500

Yes since 5.0 I have had to rebuild my folders a couple of times, BUT
this was the first time I got those particular messages.
I finally moved the ATR & BDB files to the restore sub folder & restarted
Juno to see what would happen. On restart I did not get the message
boxes, so it did not shut down, it took a long time but Juno finally
rebuilt the ATR & BDB files in the User folder, after which time I got to
rebuild all my message folders again. (3000+ messages). I think I still
lost some messages I received on the 31st,
The BDB file contains user folders but still not sure what the ATR file
contains.
BTW the mime2frm wont work the way I tried it, didn't think it would tho.
Still works great tho the way it is suppose to Jerel.
Geo.