[jhb] Re: test

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:10:06 -0000

83.218.28.5 is the Primary DNS.
Default Gateway is 195.10.119.94

From: jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jhb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
gwinsk@xxxxxxx
Sent: 26 October 2009 21:04
To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb] Re: test

Hi Paul,

That all sounds logical and in fact one of the recurring error messages
includes "NET WAS LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRANSITION".

Tried all the suggested settings but none solved the problem, so could be
using Webmail is the way to go.

Meanwhile I've just had a reply from Tony Meredith, on a different topic.
He suggests I look at the settings on the owner's system, also in the
house. I'll give that a whirl and report back.

Gerry Winskill