[jhb] Re: test

  • From: "tom smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:53:12 -0000

hi Gerry
I have just had the same problem setting it up on my windows 7 in the end I think it was finding the right name to call the pops server I have always used mail.btinternet now I have to use mail.btinternet.com.yet the out going is still mail.btinternet
tom
----- Original Message ----- From: <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>