[jhb] Re: Tom Tom

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:36:36 +0100

My system is slightly different from yours because I use TT Navigator on an
iPAQ. The TT Home software doesn't allow me to create routes on the PC as it
is nothing more than a directory listing of both units.

If I select Install to Tom Tom from the left side menu it lists all the
files in the TT folder on my PC and the files on the unit. All I have to do
is select any item and an Install button appears which allows the transfer.
In my case the TT folder is in
C:\Users\Bones\Documents\TomTom\HOME\FromDevice\PocketPC so I presume you
have something similar.

If you have created a route on the PC and saved it to your equivalent folder
I would guess that TT Home would then display it for copying to the unit.