[jhb] Re: Tom Tom

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:28:52 +0100

He does and, in my case I try to make him right. However, I may be forced to go to that other place to get a new hood for my car. I might also put it in my bag, Tom Tom not car, when we make this enforced trip to NZ.

I've always liked the Billy Conolly reply, when asked if he'd been there. He had "but it was closed" !

Gerry Winskill

Fossil wrote:
You assume we never take our cars over to the UK or Europe...