[jhb] Re: New pilot

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:52:41 -0000

The problem lies with the default scenery which placed the old runway 17/35
too far east. MS then built the western taxiway (Bravo) and the apron
relative to 17/35 which puts these about 200m too far east. All add-on
designers should have spotted this and corrected the error.

I know UK2000 was correct as was my FS2004 scenery. The FSX scenery from
Tony Meredith (http://earthsimulations.com/tonys_page_2.html) should be
correct but I'll pass that on to other users for comment as I've never seen
it.

bones

 <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx> bones@xxxxxxx